Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AOIT Art One Final Part Three

Success

I believed that this is my most successful piece of art. I believe this because I used many different tools in Photoshop that I had never used before to accomplish this task.Also because I collaborated throughout this entire piece to get it done such as asking Mr Sands how I could most easily get each part of this work done and he would tell me and show me how I could do it and get it done. 

Do Over 
If i was to redo any project it would be this one because i would have like do pick a different theme like at a hockey rink or might have liked to clean up the edges a bit, you can tell where it doesn't perfectly fit. Also i thought this project was a very fun project to work on and would be fun to try and redo.

No comments:

Post a Comment